(Kidney Toy available from Tracy Beans)
Marielle and I returned home late yesterday afternoon from Philadelphia–just two weeks after her successful kidney transplant! Woo hoo!
It is great to be home, but the reality of what’s ahead is daunting:
- Twice weekly doctor appointments for the next 6 weeks and weekly appointments thereafter
- Daily in-home nursing appointments for Marielle
- Filling a zillion prescriptions
- Christmas decorations that need to be put away
- A sewing studio that looks like a bomb went off in it
- Designing a quick Fall/Winter 2010 boys’ clothing line for buyers
- Complying with the new CPSIA requirements
- Manufacturing and shipping my Spring/Summer 2009 boys’ clothing line
- Preparing for house painters
- Planning a 15th Liver Transplant Anniversary for Marielle on St. Patrick’s Day for more than 200 people in my home.
Overwhelmed is an understatement. Seriously. So please be patient with me while I dig out from under all this insanity…
oh and did I mention my home is TRASHED! Thanks Mr. Diva…great job. Not.