Yep, that’s what I’m doing. I do it all the time. While others are sewing ruffles and sipping Strawberry Daiquiris by the poolside, I’m creating as much chaos as one diva can. See, I’ve managed to put this all on my schedule:
- Launch a clothing line
- Undergo 6 hours family psychiatric evaluation to get my daughter on the kidney transplant list
- Host a BBQ for more than 150 people
- Embroider 17 tote bags
- Paint two rooms
- Wash 22 windows
- Purchase wholesale cases of candy
- Make a huge candy cart
- Make 100 caramel apples
- Move 4 industrial sewing machine and 20 feet of cutting tables out of garage into basement workshop
- Clean out garage
- Take down extra fence
- Move swing set to new area in yard
- Clean two barbeque grills
- Purchase paper goods for party
- Purchase booze and mixers for party
- Power Wash my house and yard
- Reseed lawn
- Purchase and plant even more annual flowers
- a zillion other things I am surely forgetting
Did I mention this all needs to be done by August 1st? LOL. Pray for me or come on over and help.
Company is Coming
I did get some great news yesterday. Seems my friend, Heidi, will be bringing a few extra guests to the BBQ:
Heidi purchased 4 of these last year when her local GAP Kids’ store went out of business and she’s giving me 3 of them!!! OMG…these will be perfect for the ENK Children’s Club trade show!!!!
And if that wasn’t enough, she’s also bringing me a few of these:
Talk about a SCORE! Now let’s just hope her husband doesn’t get pulled over for speeding en route to the BBQ, because I wouldn’t want to him to have to explain to the officer why he’s driving with a bunch of dummies…ROTFLMAO!
Tomorrow I’m meeting 2 fellow fashion designers from my Fashion Incubator clan. We’re attending the About Sources’ seminar on Fabric Sourcing. Let’s hope it’s worth the $40 parking cost. Thankfully I can take the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel instead of the Manhattan Bridge…yippee!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!