My Web Designer, Ingrid, tagged me with another 7 Things About Me…
Here’s the rules:
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let’s get on with the show…LOL
1. Hangers must all be facing right (or is it considered left?) as both my husband and I are left-handed. When I get our clothes back from the laundry and dry cleaners, I take everything off their wire hangers and hang them PROPERLY on my hangers.
2. Instead of calling for service on the icemaker (our fridge is about 2 years old and still under warranty), for the last month or so, I just buy bags of ice and pour it into the ice compartment. Not sure if I’m lazy, forgetful or just trying to annoy my husband.
3. I can eavesdrop on my family via the handy dandy intercom system. Oh and something I recently learned about my intercom. If you shut the volume off, it shuts off the front doorbell.
4. One can never have too many paper towels. Actually any paper product. Think toilet paper, paper plates, paper cups, napkins, etc.
5. We really like pasta in my house. Really. This is just one shelf. There is another. And yes, they all must be in matching Tupperware Modular Mates with labels. It’s Martha’s fault.
6. I must have symmetry in my displayed possessions. I get crazy if someone doesn’t put something back exactly like I had it.
7. Toilet paper needs to go OVER the roll. If I am visiting someone and I notice the paper is hung the wrong way, I fix it. This goes for paper towels, too.
Okay, now to tag 7 other bloggers:
Off to make some Easter baskets for the kids! Let’s hope I have enough tulle yardage to cover the baskets. No longer do I bother with that cheesy cellophane wrap in colors which are too dark to show the contents. Must remember to resist the PEEPS! Oh, how I love PEEPS…especially the yellow bunnies.
Have a great day!