Thought I’d take a break from my sewing frenzy for a quick Meme- Part II:
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind? Nope..unless you consider my outdoor Koi fish…LOL.
12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like? I love to read. Usually I read sewing technique books and occasionally a trashy novel. A few months ago, I joined a Girls’ Book Club on Ebay where we read a different book each month. It’s a lot of fun…beside we have great SWAPs…haha!
13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? If so, what day and what is the occasion? Mr. Diva™ and I will be celebrating our 16th? Wedding Anniversary on October 19th. Then December 1st, I will be have a big 50th Birthday party for Mr. Diva (his birthday is really December 17th, but with the holidays we decided to have it earlier). On December 18th, my little guy, Joey, will be celebrating his 6th birthday.
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect? Ummm…vintage tatting and lace, polka dot fabric, vintage sewing stuff, wall reliefs (they replicate stone carvings) and rusted iron garden ornaments/obelisks/sculptures.
15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person?? Honestly, I rarely cook anymore. I used to do lots of baking (homemade pastries, cakes, etc.), but haven’t really been into it in a long time…not sure why. I usually go out to eat as there are just so many awesome restaurants here in NYC and then I don’t have to do dishes!
16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand? I love both Tuberose and Gardenia. I don’t like Strawberry.
17. What’s your favorite song? Currently I’d have to say it is All at Once by The Fray.
18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater? I think I saw Spiderman 3 with my son at 2am during the premiere.
19. What’s your favorite Candy? I just LOVE candy (but you knew that)! My favorites are Smarties and Dots.
20. Tea or Coffee or other? I like Starbucks Coffee with Carnation Vanilla Nut creamer. A few months ago, Mr. Diva™ bought me a Delonghi Magnifica Coffee/Espresso/Latte Machine. It grinds the beans, filters the water and gives you a fresh cup of coffee in about 30 seconds. No need to get Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks anymore…LOL.
Feel free to cut and paste the above Meme on your blog or just post your answers in the comments here…