Get your own iPod Billboard at Red Kid Generator
Time for another Meme. Found this over on Old School Acres and modified it just a bit. Feel free to duplicate on your blog…
1. Favorite Color: Aqua Green…um and Pink…LOL
2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above? Dark!
3. What is your favorite craft hobby? Sewing, of course!
4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start? Silk Ribbon Embroidery. Actually I’ve “attempted” this with disastrous results. But I will learn it someday…because I would be giddy if I could add little flowers and such to my baby clothing gifts.
5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in? Scrapbooking…because I’d need to have every stamp, scissor, sticker maker, etc. known to man…definitely would end up spending my children’s college fund on supplies!
6. Do you have any allergies? No.
7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else? Costumes!
8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall? Not really. I am usually trying to recover from all the Halloween decorating I do–so Thanksgiving is usually an after thought.
9. December Holidays–what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday? Christmas… I’ve managed to have NO Red or traditional Green for the last 20 years in my home…LOL…I know, I’m mental about Christmas colors…I prefer Ivory, Pink, Gold and a few pastels. My outside holiday lights are all pink and purple (and Chevy Chase from Christmas Vacation has NOTHING on me…I’ve got 44,000 lights, 15 life-size wicker reindeers and a full size sleight…ha!). And my mental illness continues indoors with my Christmas decorating…almost EVERYTHING is made by me that decorates my display windows, Christmas tree and curio cabinets. And no, I don’t allow my children to put their “crafted ornaments” on MY tree…they each have little Christmas trees in their rooms for that reason. And yes, I decorate my sewing studio for the holidays…need I say more?
10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls? Yes…two who call me, “Mom”…Marielle (14 years old) and Joey (almost 6 years old). And no, I’m not planning on anymore…